Friday, May 2, 2014

Beauty Queen is shipping!

Jennifer Paganelli was so very sweet to share some of her Beauty Queen fabric before it's official release and I have been printing PDF patterns and cutting away!


 So here I present the Daphne Knickers by Violet Field Threads! Oh they are so darling. Ruffles on the bands and ruffles at the waist this pattern offers cute little details that set you girl's knickers above the rest!


The fabric of course is Beauty Queen Melody in Midnight by Jennifer Paganelli. I think my sweet friends at Marie Madeline Studio will have these available next week! The flowers really pop off the navy. You need this print. Seriously!


Beauty Queen IS so heavenly! Sweet florals, lovely links and stripes, all the summer colors you could ask for, green, pink, blue, navy and yellow ohhhh! Start your collection now!


4 comments:

  1. Jenny, this is SO pretty! I'm going broke with all the prettiness JP is coming out with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Great pair of knickers you made!! I can't wait to sew up some of this beautiful fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny! You just gave me my next project! Love u girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jenny! You continue to inspire me all the way up here in Iowa! I can't wait to make Claire a matching pair of knickers to Kelsey!!! Miss u girl!!!

    ReplyDelete