Friday, December 20, 2013

Today's Guest Blogger is Becky Coilins of Granny B's Clothesline

Becky Collins! Oh I love Becky! So talented and kind. Yet again I am honored to have another talented friend on my blog! Becky makes the BEST children's clothing for her shows AND she sells them on her facebook page, so be sure to go and like her on Facebook to get in on the pretties! Lets read on to find out how Becky is celebrating Jennifer Paganelli!

Jennifer Paganelli, just the name stirs up creative juices for me. I've been a fan from the first day I saw that Girlfriends line years ago.  The Karen is my all time favorite.  I love everything about Jennifer the fabric, naturally, but her kind, caring spirit is the best. Her fabric designs are so charming just enough retro mixed with modern girlie designs and colors to die for.  the best thing I love is how they all work together. Scraps from girlfriends are right at home when mixed with lucky girl.  I was so excited when she responded to me after sharing a photo years ago of something I had done.  She's such an inspiration to women and I'm proud to call her friend.
For this blog hop everyone has shown you beautiful things made with sis boom fabrics so I thought if go another way. I am always inspired by her crafty, glittery, decorations in Girls World.  So when I found an old box of Christmas decorations in the attic of the house I love in you know the first thing I thought of? Jennifer Paganelli! Taking inspiration from her beautiful photos I put together several small wreaths and table settings from the things I found.
Here are just a few of them.






Becky Collins
www.grannybsclothesline.com
Handmade & marked with a B!

1 comment: